In line with NSW Health COVID-19 recommendations the following are advised for visiting out centre:
-Wearing a face mask if physical distancing (1.5m) is not possible in consultation rooms
- Hand washing facilities and soap available for all entering and exiting clients
- Sanitiser available in every room
- We have staggered appointment times to minimise the number of people in the building
- Increased cleaning measures of all consultation rooms and surfaces between clients
- No staff or clients of Body Mind Central have reported contracting the Coronavirus
- Masks or gloves used by staff where applicable
- Patients have the option to call the practice when they arrive, wait in their car and be called when their practitioner is available.
- Zero-contact, non-cash payment options available
- Patients showing COVID-19 symptoms or spent time in infection hot-spot areas are advised to follow NSW Health advice.