We are open
Monday 7 am to 1 pm, Tuesday 2 – 6.30 pm, Wednesday 7 am to 1 pm, Thursday 2 – 6.30 pm and Friday 7 am to 1 pm.
As you are aware the Federal Health Minister has confirmed that ALL allied health businesses nationally can continue working (current as of 25 Mar 2020). Allied health businesses are encouraged to continue to serve their clients with musculoskeletal pain (back pain/ neck pain/ shoulder pain, etc) as this will keep pressure off GP clinics and hospitals.
For your safety, hygiene is our number one priority
Please rest assured that at Body Mind Central we are following proper infectious diseases control guidelines as outlined by NSW Health and WHO.
Please postpone your visit if:
o You (or close family/ friends) have been in close contact with anyone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
o You have been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19)?
o You are currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever, Flu-like symptoms (such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue) and/or Shortness of breath.
We follow proper infectious diseases control guidelines as outlined by NSW Health and WHO:
- Social Distancing of 1.5 meters in waiting rooms with spaced chairs
- Hand washing facilities and soap available for all entering and exiting clients
- Sanitiser available in every room
- Staggered appointment times to minimise the number of people in the building
- Increased cleaning measures of all consultation rooms and surfaces between clients
- No staff or clients of Body Mind Central have reported contracting the Coronavirus
- Masks or gloves used by staff and clients where applicable
- Patients have the option to call the practice when they arrive, wait in their car and be called when their practitioner is available.
- Zero-contact, non-cash payment options available
- Patients showing Coronavirus symptoms are not seen in the clinic
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
From the team at Body Mind Central