Occupational Therapist for chronic pain conditions
Abe is a fun and passionate Occupational Therapist who is a strong advocate of a multidisciplinary approach for helping people recover from ongoing back and neck pain conditions. Through the use of our centers onsite rehabilitation gym, Abe provides movement, strength and brain-based therapy that is fun and engaging to help you reach your full physical potential.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- CURRENT STUDIES – Physical rehabilitation of chronic pain conditions
Special Skills and Interest in helping people recover from:
- Ongoing back and neck pain
- Ongoing and recurring sports injuries
- Facilitate a team of psychologists, chiropractors to help you recover from symptoms of ongoing back and neck pain.