- you are presenting with symptoms of fever, cough, cold, feeling flu-like, shortness of breath,
- OR if you don’t have symptoms but have recently visited the following countries: China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Japan,
- OR you have been in contact with a person testing positive for Corona Virus (Covid-19),
Please DO NOT present yourself to the clinic without having had a prior phone call with our staff so that we are able to suggest the best course of action for you. Body Mind Central is not a medical practice and does not offer testing for COVID 19 therefore if we feel this is required, you will be redirected to a medical health care facility. Preferably to your own medical doctor.
Upon arrival at the clinic: we’re asking that people avoid hugging, touching, kissing and handshaking – doesn’t mean we don’t care for each other! Self-care to prevent the potential spread of the Corona Virus
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds in water with soap and then dry them properly with paper towels
- If you do find yourself coughing or sneezing, please use the crook of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose or cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Try to avoid touching your face, nose and mouth as good practice
- The clinic and consultation rooms are sanitised on a frequent and ongoing basis throughout the day
- If you have an appointment with our clinical psychologist and you are concerned about presenting for your appointment please call our centre as a video or over-the-phone consultations can be arranged. Please note that Medicare and Private Health Fund reimbursement are not available on remote sessions, therefore, a Medicare or Private Health Fund rebate is not available.
It is important to continue practising good self-care including eating well, getting adequate sleep, moderate exercise and manage your personal stress levels.
The team at Body Mind Central