Chiropractor and manual therapist for ongoing back and neck pain
John is passionate about delivering high standards of manual therapy care to his clients who have ongoing back and neck pain. Through treatment and co-management with other allied and medical practitioners, John helps his clients to live a happier and more fulfilled life.
- Bachelor of Science (Major anatomy and physiology) - 1996
- Master of Chiropractic – 1998
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma – 1999
- Integrative Medicine Certificate – 2012
- CURRENT STUDIES – PhD candidate - Sydney University Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of Physiotherapy – Doctoral Thesis Title – ‘Management of Chronic Back Pain in Manual Therapy Practice’.
Special Skills and Interest in helping people recover from:
- Ongoing back and neck pain
- Ongoing and recurring sports injuries
- Facilitate a team of psychologists, occupational therapists to help you recover from anxiety/ depression related to the effects of ongoing back and neck pain.