Dr John Petrozzi PhD (chiropractor)
Chiropractor and manual therapist for ongoing back pain, neck pain and sporting injuries
John is passionate about delivering high standards of manual therapy care to his clients who have ongoing back and neck pain. Through treatment and co-management with other allied and medical practitioners, John helps his clients to live a happier and more fulfilled life.
- Bachelor of Science (Major anatomy and physiology) – 1996
- Master of Chiropractic – 1998
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma – 1999
- Integrative Medicine Certificate – 2012
- PhD - The University of Sydney, Faculty of Medicine and Health – 2020
- PhD Doctoral Thesis Title – Management of Chronic Low Back Pain in Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Practice.
- CHIA Certified (Certified Health Informatician Australia)
Special Skills and Interest in helping people recover from:
- Ongoing back pain and neck pain
- Ongoing and recurring sports injuries
- Facilitate a team of psychologists, occupational therapists to help you recover from anxiety/ depression related to the effects of ongoing back and neck pain.