Clinical psychologist for anxiety and depression
Liesbeth believes in a collaborative approach to therapy and has a passion for helping her clients to live a full and valued life. She has worked with adults, children, adolescents and their families, individually and in groups, in both public and private health services, including: The Sydney Clinic (Bronte), UTS Student Counselling Service (Ultimo) and the Emotional Health Clinic (Macquarie University).
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- CURRENT STUDIES – PhD candidate - Sydney University Department of Psychology – Doctoral Thesis Focus – Emotional Experiences of Women undergoing Cancer treatment
Special Skills and Interest in helping people recover from:
- Emotional adjusting to chronic illness or new diagnoses
- Specifically helping people cope with anxiety and depression associated with poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and psycho-oncology