Clinical and coaching psychologist and mentor for professional women
Working as a clinical psychologist for over 13 years led Suzi to develop her own model and coaching practice with a focus on wellness and enhancing human potential. Her passion is empowering women to be present, be in their power, and be on purpose.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)- 1999
- Master of Clinical Psychology – 2001
- Graduate Diploma of Family Therapy – 2005
- Integrative Medicine certificate – 2013
- CURRENTLY: Writing a book that will help women empower themselves with skills to lead a happy and fulfilled life.
Special Skills and Interest in mentoring professional women:
- suffering from work burn out
- life dissatisfaction
- lack of purpose and meaning
- relationship problems
- low self-confidence